What does your money do?
Suubi Medical centre is looking for funding and support from a variety of sources – individual, companies, grants and trusts, major donors, the general public, schools, churches, and other groups.
Suubi Medical centre is run like a business, and we monitor closely all costs and procedures to make sure that the money our supporters give goes to where it really matters in Busu village- Uganda. We are extremely proud of the value for money we provide for our generous supporters.
What makes our work appealing to most people s the fact that we are small with no office, hence no major admin costs, all money the support we get goes to run Suubi medical centre in Uganda
About 85% of the money you raise goes to run the medical centre
About 15% covers admin and fundraising
- We run a small laboratory to test blood
- We give Maternity support to pregnant mothers
- We maintaining the stock of medicine in the pharmacy
- We cover basic operational and administration costs.
- Pay salaries for the following staff:
o 1 visiting doctor (twice a week); a general doctor
o 1 clinical officer
o 1 nursing officer
o 1 laboratory technician